Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Thirty Thoughts (Survey)

Thirty Thoughts

1. What color is your bra at this moment? I don't wear a bra - my "moobies" are free and don't need the extra support...

2. Do you wear underwear? Absolutely - I don't want to get the boys caught in the zipper or be hanging out...

3. Are you currently frustrated with a boy? I am currently frustrated with many many people - both boys AND girls.

4. Do you carry a purse? Nope - I can't find one that I like that matches my clothes and outfits.

5. Do you have a best friend? I do have a couple of people who's company I prefer over others - yes...

6. What do you want to be when you grow up? Grow up? Hell, who you talking too? Actually, I just want to be a rich white guy with enough money to tell everyone to kiss my fat white butt... lol.

7. Who or what was the last person/thing you hugged? It was Jenn the other night at the ACW Wrestling show...

8. Have you ever had your heart broken? More times than I care to remember... it's not a good feeling..

9. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery? I've had more than enough slicing and dicing done on my person in my lifetime - no more!

10. Do you like your life? Truthfully, at the moment, no - not really..

11. Do you shop at hollister? Nope!

12. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you? Nope, that's never happened... I don't think. But then again, maybe it has. What was the deal with Shelley and Chris? I told her to stay away from him - it didn't take her a day. BITCH!

13. Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back? Yeah, it happens.

14. Did you forgive them? Yeah... mostly. Real friends do stupid things and eventually come back together anyhow... at least that's how I see it.

15. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys? I have a good mixture of both, but so far as people I actually hang out with, I think the guys outnumber the girls currently. That hasn't always been the case though - that's just the way it is right now.

16. How long have you had Facebook? Probably about four years, give or take... I didn't want to get one, but it was the only way I could talk to Theresa and Brent (they didn't like the MySpace).

17. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face? Yeppers - it has happened once or twice... lol.

18. What is your biggest fear? So many to choose from - heights, enclosed spaces, crowds, public speaking, spider-crickets, etc... but I think the main fear is being alone when I get old... that thought scares the crap out of me.

19. Have one of your friends boyfriends ever had a crush on you? Hmmmmm! It's possible, but I think they just wanted to get kinky, try something new and see if I was as skilled as they've heard - I am!

20. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep? Yeah, it has happened - life is rough and sometimes overwhelming and it gets stressful so I deal with it however I can.

21. Are you friends with your exes? The large majority of them - yes..

22. Once a cheater, always a cheater? Nope - I don't think so. It depends on the person and that's the one thing consistent about people - they're always changing...

23. Have you ever been in love? Yeppers - I am right now and have been twice before (that I'll admit too).

24. Do you think they should lower the drinking age? Definitely - if you can vote, buy cigarettes, be tried as an adult, buy a gun, join the military, be drafted, have an abortion, get married, etc - then you should be able to buy a beer.

25. Do you ever wish you were famous? Not really - I like my kind of psuedo-celebrity writing the columns. Would like to have a ton of money and be a rich guy, part of the 1% though - that would be awesome!

26. Are you currently missing someone? Every single day and every single moment - I love Cal and sometimes, not being able to be with him hurts a lot - both physically and otherwise..

27. Who is on your speed dial? Brian is first, then Sue and Tian.... (I hate a damn phone!)

28. Who do you have on your recent text list? Brian, Sue and a text from Brent that I've saved for a long, long time..

29. Do you think Advil works? I've never had any complaints about it..

30. What was the best part of your day? I had the chance to spend over an hour this morning talking to the man I want to spend the rest of my life with - that was the best moment of the past several days and a very bright spot of what has been a very dark and crappy period of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment