Sunday, February 5, 2012

Twenty-Seven Random Questions (Survey) - February 5, 2012

27 random questions

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Damn, I'm getting old... who is this old man staring back at me? I need to shave (and I did).

2. How much cash do you have on you?
About 45 cents - I'm broke as heck tonight. I do have my debit card though...

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
How about my favorite number of Horsemen - "FOUR"... lol.

4. Favorite planet?
I've always been somewhat fascinated with the planet Hala, throne-world of the Kree Empire. (Yeah, I read too many comics)... I'm also extremely partial to Uranus.... lol.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
It's a 1-800 number from Fingerhut - an acquaintance used my phone number in his contact info when he ordered from them and they keep calling even though I've told them repeatedly that my name is NOT "Barris"... lol.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
Hell if I know - I've still got the cheap ass Tracfone with it's goofy-ass generic ringtones.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
A black sleeveless T-shirt and a burgandy flannel shirt over it... with sweat pants. I'm dressed like Mick Foley... lol.

8. Do you "label" yourself?
Not really - but I have in the past. I think "emo homo redneck" was the label I used most often.

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
It's 2:00 in the AM - I'm not wearing shoes right now. Just socks to keep my feet warm.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
The only lights on in this room (or in the house for that matter) are the TV and my computer. It's dark and I like it this way.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I don't know who that would be - I found it on a My-Space survey site and I'm just bored and restless enough to take it.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Finishing up a new edition of pro wrestling's most eclectic wrestling column, "Tossing Salt - Worldwide News" and wishing I had some sexy man here to snuggle with.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
It says, "What are you doing?"...

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I'm not sure if 7-11 even operates in NC anymore. The last time I remember seeing one was in Raleigh, NC.. but that was several years ago.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
Penis

17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
My sister, Terri via my Mom who passed the message over the phone. And Cal in a letter that I recieved in the mail earlier today.

18. Last furry thing you touched?
My Care Bear that sits on my bed that a dear friend mailed to me several years ago (said it reminded him of me) - I had to move it so I could make my bed.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Some pills for my diabetes and I think that's about it... I'm not big on drugs (even when I need them)

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
I have three disposable cameras here waiting to be developed - I don't even know what's on them anymore.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
The age I am right now - because I'm not getting older, I'm getting better. Age is just a number anyhow - its all in how you look at and deal with things that counts. And I'm definitely not as old as my ID says I am.

22. Your worst enemy?
I don't have any real enemies - there are a few people I don't really care much for, but I don't hate them or wish evil upon them - that's petty and while I am many, many things, petty is not one of them.

23. What is your current desktop picture?
A cute little kitten...

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Good night - I love ya!

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Show me the money! I don't like heights very much so flying wouldn't be all that great for me. I'd be sick and pukey. But I do like being out of debt and being able to help my friends and a million bucks would definitely help me do a better job of both of those things.

26. Do you like someone?
I'm in love with one very special person... and I'm in "lust" with a couple of others - I just want to get them naked for a couple of hours, NSA and see what happens.

27. The last song you listened to?
"Please Carry Me Home" by Jessi Colter and Shooter Jennings

No comments:

Post a Comment