Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dougology Survey - January 3, 2012

Dougology.......

*Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology" Then tag 20 people of your choice. Once you have been tagged you must do it and then tag the person that tagged you!*

Foodology:

Salad Dressing of Choice: Thousand Island

Favorite Sit-Down Restaurant: Golden Run (love that Chinese food)

Food I.Could Eat for Two Weeks Straight: Chinese - just point me to the buffet table and leave me be.

Pizza Toppings of Choice: MEAT - lots and lots of meat!

Stuff on Toast: butter and strawberry jelly

Technology:

TVs in My House: 2

Color Cell Phone: Silver & Black

First Text Message in Inbox: A message from Brent that I've saved...

Last Person to Call: Brian

Biology:

Lefty or Righty: Lefty

Ever had anything removed from your body? Your boyfriend... lol.

Last Heavy Thing Lifted: Your boyfriend... lol.

Bullcrapology: ???

Would I want to know the day I will die?: Hell no!

Change your name: I'd like to change my pen name to something else besides my real name.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for £1,000?: Nope!

How many pairs of flip-flops? None at all...

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? I hit on an ex-cop a few days ago - he's a sexy beast (but he won't let me play with his night-stick, damn it!)

Last Person I Talked to in Person: My mother..

Favorite Month: October

Currentology:

Missing someone?: More than anyone knows...

Mood?: Tired and a bit frustrated.

Listening To: The TV (HGTV "Love It Or List It")

Watching: The computer screen..

Worrying About: How I'm going to get my Blazer up and running and about a job fair I'm headed to tomorrow afternoon after Aberdeen / Food Lion.

Randomology:

Last movie watched: Iron Man (watched it last night)

Do I smile often?: Not really - I'm more of a smirker / scowler (but I'm laughing on the inside)

Do you always answer your phone? Hell no - I hate that damn thing... lol

If you could change your eye color, what would it be? Bright green

What flavor do you add to your drink at Liquid? I have no idea how to answer this one...

Have you ever had a pet fish?: Yeppers - sure 'nuff did!

Favorite Christmas song?: Little Drummer Boy (Bowie / Bing Crosby) and "Merry Christmas From The Family" by Robert Earl Keen

What’s on your wish list for your birthday? Find a job, get my Blazer running and most importantly, have Cal come home where he belongs..

Can you do push ups?: Yeah, but do I really want to??

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?: Nervously excited.... lol

Do you have any saved texts?: Yeppers

Ever been in a car wreck?: Yeppers

Do you have an accent?: Yeppers - I have a major southern accent mixed with country / redneck..

What is the last song to make you cry?: "Me and Little Andy" by Dolly Parton - love that song..

Plans tonight?: Finishing this survey, posting it at the blog and going to bed - the morning will be coming very early..

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?:Yeppers!

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?: A newspaper, some drinks and a pack of smokes..

Have you ever been given roses?: Yeppers! : - )

Current worry?: So much to do and so little time to do it..

Current hate right now?: I hate being alone!

Met someone who changed your life?: I met him about fifteen years ago - fell in love with him about three years ago and my life has never been the same since - I love you, Cal!

What song represents you?: "I've Gotta Be Me" - Sammy Davis Jr.

Name three people who might complete this: If I decide to tag as I'm supposed to (and won't) - Niki, Chris L. and Elicia (she already did it!)

What were you doing 12AM last night?: Playing on the computer and watching TV

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?: What time is it? I'm going back to sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment