Sunday, January 15, 2012

Serious Q's (Survey) - January 15, 2012

Serious Q's...

Would you shave your head if a family member asked you to because they had cancer?
Hell, I've shaved it before because I was bored... so if it was for a good reason like a family member having cancer, I'd definitely do it. Yes.

What would you do if the doctor told you that you were pregnant?
I'd immediately ask for a second opinion because men don't get pregnant. And if the 2nd opinion verified, I'd start making plans to cash in with a reality TV show cause this would definitely attract some major interest..

Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize?
Nope - don't ever expect him to either, but it doesn't matter - it's water under the bridge.

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Absolutely - most people that know me think I'm happy - good for them...

Are you wasting your time on someone?
Been there and done that - not any more..

Explain the lasy time you threw up:
I ate some stuff that didn't agree with my stomach - I puked - 'Nuff said!

Last thing that made you cry:
Reading a letter from theguy I love a couple of days ago and just thinking about how good this guy really is.

Do you have a bad temper?
I used to when I was younger, but as I've grown older, I've mellowed quite a bit. It takes a lot to jerk my chain these days.

Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
I'm a gay man who lives in NC - that makes it highly unlikely unless I decide to move to some other state or the laws of this state change greatly to include same-sex marriage. One can only hope.

How many funerals have you been to in your lifetime?
Far more than I care to remember - my dad's, my step-dads, my brothers, and many others. The last one I went to was my step-dad's in 2000 and after that, I swore never again - I don't do funerals anymore.

How often do you think about suicide?
More often than I probably should - but not enough to worry about.

What is your deepest fear?
I have many fears, but most are minor and insubsequental - the big ones for me are that I'll be alone when I'm old with no one there for me and that I'll never be truly happy.

Do you REALLY love all your family?
I love some of them - others, I tolerate because we are family.

What do you want to believe in?
Humanity and people - hard to do these days...

Do you have a secret crush on someone?
The guy who lives across the road - I want to sodomize him repeatedly. And a couple of old acquaintances who I'm friends with on Facebook. But that's it (or all that I'll admit to... lol)

Are you proud of who you are?
I'm proud of some of the things I've accomplished and the name I've made for myself... yes.

Do you feel alone even in crowded rooms?
Far more often than most people would ever realize..

What is the worst thing a person could do to you and still be forgiven?
I honestly don't know - its not the act so much as the intentions and the reasons why..

You're dying in 10 seconds, what are your last words to your best friend?
Just remind them that I love 'em, to stay strong and I'll catch 'em on the flip side..

...to your worst enemy?
I don't have anyone I'd really consider an enemy so I can't answer this..

Do you care if people hate you?
I say that I don't, but truthfully, of course I do...

Freedom or safety?
Freedom!

Think of a random person, and give them a message here, no names:
"You're far better off away from this place and I'm glad you've done so well and gotten straight, but I miss ya bro! I wish you were here!"

Has a song ever made you cry?
Yeppers!

A book ever made you cry?
Again, yeppers!

Is the world crumbling to pieces?
No, that's just my life...

Name one moment where you couldn't control your rage:
There have been a few times - I used to have a bad temper and even the slightest word, touch or look would set me off. I think I'll say it was the last time I was around Danny..

Name one moment where you sincerely wanted to just die:
February 27, 2009 - 'Nuff said!

For the last one, just say anything you want, anything at all:
"Diamonds are forever and so I am... suckas!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment