Saturday, January 28, 2012

(Retro) Some Classic Lines By Kurt & Y2J - September 1, 2003

Some Classic Lines By Kurt & Y2J - September 1, 2003

"Kirk Angel, you want to talk about apologies. I have a couple of apologies myself. First of all, I want to apologize to all of the Jerichololics for having to listen to another one of your boring, long winded speeches. Secondly, I want to apologize to Stephanie McMahon Helmsley. Actually, I don't want to apologize to her. But she is a filthy, dirty, disgusting, brutal, bottom feeding, trash bag ho! And lastly, I want to apologize to HHH for putting him through a table last week on Smackdown. To be honest, I really enjoyed it and I hope you've picked the splinters out of your ass, jerky, because I can't wait to do it again!"
-Chris Jericho

"Even though I suplexed an 82 year old pregnant woman, I am still a role model for children, not to mention elderly people."
-Kurt Angle

Later all..
-Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment