Thursday, January 12, 2012

Time To Tell The Truth Survey - January 12, 2012

Time To Tell The Truth Survey...

1. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
Pay off old bills, pay off my Mom's house and buy myself a Condo to live out my days and make a sizable donation to Hope In Christ Ministeries (where I do volunteer work at), plus try to help out a few of my friends who could use it...

2. If you found out the world was coming to an end, who's the 1 person you'd want to spend it with?
The man who owns my heart, Cal...

3. Who do you think will become our next president?
If things continue as they are and Romney becomes the Republican nominee, I'm scared as hell that we'll end up with 4 more years of Obama. Lord help us all if that happens.

4. If you found out you were dying, who would you tell first?
No one - it's my problem and I'd deal with it on my own. Why burden others with my problems.

5. If you're single with no children, and you meet someone who has children, would you date them?
Absolutely - children are cool and if I care for the person and want to date them, I'll like the kids too...

6. You find a $100 bill on the ground and saw the person who dropped it. Do you attempt to return it or keep it?
If I saw them drop it, then I have to attempt to return it. It's the right thing to do.

7. Who should say "I love you" first: the man or the woman?
Doesn't matter so long as, if they feel it, they say it.

8. You're going on vacation and you can only bring one item. What is it?
I'm assuming that the basic necessities are being provided (shelter, money, clothes, etc) - so I'll go with Cal.. Without him by my side, it wouldn't be much of a vacation anyhow.

9. Do you believe in the whole "if life hands you lemons, make lemonade" saying?
Nah, the way it really goes is that if life hands you lemons, get some tequilia and salt and party hard!

10. If you're in a bad relationship, how do you end it?
You do whatever it is that you have to do... 'Nuff said!

FINISH MY SENTENCE

11. Today I will: smile despite all the B.S

12. My favorite color is: changing all the time between purple, black and hot pink..

13. Life: is a show and we all play a part...

14. The weather: outside is actually pretty nice.

15. My job: is to be a good egg.

16. I love: kitty kats!

17. My favorite food is: something from the Chinese resturant from the buffet table.

18. The best movie ever is: Clerks! (It's all about me, me, me! - sort of!)

19. Time: is not on my side - it's slipping away.

20. The best part of my day is: late at night when I have peace and quiet and everyone is asleep.

THIS OR THAT

21. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla

22. Sweet or Salty? I write a column called "Tossing Salt" - 'Nuff said!

23. Soft or Crunchy? I like 'em soft (at first) and then I'll get 'em hard... lol.

24. Quiet or Loud? I prefer quiet most of the time..

25. Happy or Sad? I like happy, but more often, I'm sad.

26. Single or Taken? Doesn't matter so long as they're cute - I'll give 'em back when I'm through..

27. Coffee or Tea? Neither... blah!

28. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi - coke is a 4-letter word.

29. Wal-Mart or Target? Wal-Mart is the face of corporate evil - it's hell on earth. Target is definitely better.

30. Small town or Big city? Small town - I hate big cities, traffic, crowds and large groups of ass-clowns..

No comments:

Post a Comment