Thursday, January 12, 2012

Read My Dirt Survey: January 12, 2012

Read My Dirt Survey...

Talked to a jerk today?
I've only spoken to a few people today and while I'm sure that each of those people have moments where they can be major jerks, no one showed it to me today. The only person I spoke to today that was even slightly uncool was this dude uptown - and he's far too sexy to be a jerk (which probably means he's a major a-hole most of the time... lol) But we talked and I know where he works now - maybe I should visit him and attempt to find out. Hmmmmm!

Do you like anyone?
Is that a trick question? Of course I like some people. And I even love a couple of people too. What do you think I am? A Republican?.... lol. My whole "anti-social" and "anti-people" schticks are just that - fake as hell. I only pretend to not like people. I'm actually a big time "people person". I especially like 'em with ketchup and cajun seasoning... lol

Can you do a cartwheel?
I'm middle-aged and fat - why would I want to?

Do you skate goofy or regular?
How would you skate "Goofy"?? He's too tall and, dare I say it, goofy... lol. I'm a pretty regular type of guy.

Do you regret something you did yesterday?
Nope, I was on good behavior yesterday and didn't do anything out of line or wrong.

Have you ever been tubing?
I've had some pretty good times involving tubing of a sorts - and yes, the guys are always cute... lol.

Do you own a guitar?
I've had several guitars over the years, but I eventually came to realize that I have no musical talent (kind of like Paris Hilton) and they've all vanished over time.

Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Many times - more times than anyone should have to endure. (But then again, one time is too many)

Do you have a piggy bank shaped like a pig?
I actually do - it's small and blue and was a gift a long time ago. It's in my bedroom next to my bed.

Do you have anything in your pockets right now?
Nope - I always empty my pockets of everything when I come home - I got tired of washing my money and my wallet everytime I decided to do laundry.

How many windows are open on your computer?
Just one right now..

What are the colors of your walls?
In the room I'm in right now, all white.

Are you wearing socks?
Always - my feet stay cold..

How many hours did you sleep last night?
I went to bed at 3:30am and got back up at 6:45am - you do the math...

Did you ever get the chicken pox?
Yeppers - when I was but a very small lad, been there and done that!

Have you been outside today?
Several times - had to run some errands this morning and get some bid'ness done, plus went outside to get the mail, take out trash, etc.

What is the last movie you saw in theater?
Transformers 3..

Did you like it?
It was pretty decent - I enjoyed it.

Siblings:
Four of 'em by blood, two by marriage and about a dozen or so by fate / choice / luck (those are my favorite ones)

Pets:
None at the moment, but I want a cat - young and solid black. Prefer a kitten with short hair. If you have one you want to get rid of or know of someone that has one, please let me know.

ARE YOU:

A Daydreamer:
At times, yeah. I prefer almost anything or anyplace (real or imagined) to the crazy B.S. world we live in today.

Sarcastic:
Not a bit... never!

Shy:
Far more than anyone would ever believe.

Talkative:
Only if I'm excited or drinking - and then, I'll be talking shit...lol

LAST PERSON THAT:

Last person you fell asleep with?
Damn, it's been a long, long time since I actually slept with anyone and actually fell asleep...lol. I think it was Danny..

That you talked on the phone with?
My sister, Lynn..

That you hugged?
Some woman up at the Food Lion yesterday - can't remember her name, but she knows me from the Food Bank where I volunteer and when she saw me at the store, she was all huggy / touchy feely...

That sent you a text?
Last text was from Brian. Last voice-message was from Woody. Damn, he's a sexy beast!

IN THE PAST WEEK HAVE YOU:

Gotten sick:
I've got the usual aches and pains going on and a few headaches, but that's all pretty much business as usual. I've had some bad moments, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Sung:
I sing quite often - when the mood hits, the words just flow out of me... lol

Felt stupid:
Yeppers!

Watched cartoons:
Absolutely... I love me some cartoons.

Hung out with friends:
I've hung out with Brian a couple of nights this past week and of course with Sue & Sarah doing the Food Bank stuff. I've been feeling sociable more often than not as of late. Scary.. lol

Gotten in a fight:
Nope - damn it!

Listened to music:
I listen to music quite frequently... almost every time I get on the computer.

Smiled:
Well, it was actually more of a smirk / sneer than a real smile, but the intentions were good.

Cried?
Yes!

Smoked:
Nope - not a smoker unless I'm drinking and (unfortunately) I haven't been drinking.

Did something you regret?
Nope - it's been a quiet week. Maybe I'll get (un)lucky this weekend and score w/ a sexy man or something.

Laughed so hard your stomach hurt?
Nah!

Taken pics with your friends?
Nah!

MORE ABOUT YOU

How many pics do you have in your bedroom?
I've got probably a dozen or so in the closet, but they're not appropiate for the room I sleep in now. I've got two pics on my wall - one of my one-time associate (before he decided to cut me out of his life) Mike Youngblood in the ring with Kurt Angle. And the other is an oil painting on canvas of a blue-skinned woman with yellow eyes - it takes up almost a whole wall and is extremely cool. It's like a character from "Avatar" except for that I got it in 1995, many years before Avatar was made.

Whats the most random thing in the room you are in right now?
A "Stepper machine" - the"Stanima 975" - it's been here for years and no one knows where it came from or why...

What are you watching on t.v.?
Wizards of Waverly Place - I love me some Disney Channel (and I miss Hannah Montana too! Come back Miley - we miss you!)

Do you sing in the shower?
Yeppers and I sound very good doing so - I should be a shower singing star!!!

THINGS IN THE PAST

Most regreted thing?
Awww - regrets. There are a few that stand out, but I'm not going to dwell on them OR repeat them here. If you know me well, you probably have a good idea what they are.

Most missed memories?
The days with the "Stoney Crew" and my days in Wilmington..

Who knows the most about you and your past?
Many people know many parts, but nobody knows the entire story - and it's definitely better that way.

Last ex- and why they are an ex?
Danny - drugs, illegal activities and lack of respect / abuse...

No comments:

Post a Comment