Sunday, January 22, 2012

Questions People Wouldn't Ask Survey - January 22, 2012

Questions People Wouldn't Ask....

When's the last time you ran?
It's been a while. I'm old and fat now with bad knees (but still a sexy beast) and running and I don't get along very well.

Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
My favorite pair does - the rest are in fairly decent shape.

What are you dreading right now?
Having to deal with the family in the AM - everyone has been extremely high strung around here recently..

Do you celebrate 420?
Nah!

Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!! 'Nuff said!

If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would ya'll do?
We'd talk, we'd watch TV, we'd hang out and we'd go riding if they feel like driving..

Who last grabbed your ass?
I can not say his name because that would betray a confidence, but his first name starts with "C"..

Have you ever been on your school's track team?
Nope - I've already told you that I don't do "running" very well.

Do you own a pair of Converse?
Nope - I did when was younger though..

Did you copy and paste this survey?
I must admit that I did..

Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Sometimes - not supposed to, but it's so yummy..

Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
Kicked it, hit it, pushed against it, slammed into it, and turned it over.... but that was a long, long, long time ago...

Don't you hate it when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
Yeppers - or else the DJ talks over the song - it pisses me off!

Do you watch Trading Spaces?
Nah!

How do you eat oreos?
Break 'em apart, eat the creme filling and then the cookie part last.

Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
Nah... not that I can remember..

Are you cocky?
Heh! Heh! You said "cock"... lol.

Could you live without a computer?
It'd be hard but I could do it..

Do you wear your shoes in the house?
Not often... I hate wearing shoes..

At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
What do you mean he's not real? He's still real to me, damn it!!

How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house?
Three house phones and two cell phones..

What do you do when you're sad?
I walk, I sleep, I write, I do stupid surveys, I drink beer and I get laid..

Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Do I have to actually call anyone? The fewer that know, the better.

Last time you saw your best friend?
This past Tuesday....

Who or what sleeps with you?
Right now, I'm all alone in that bed (damn it) - anyone want to come keep me company?

Are you in high school?
Not for a long, long time..

Is anyone on your bad side now?
Just one person really - and she's a lying, two-faced, hypocritical evil bitch so she's not really worth even thinking about.

What jewelry are you wearing?
None at all at the moment..

What's the first thing you do when you get online?
Check my Facebook status and then my blogsite..

Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
Nope

How do most people spell your name?
Douglas

Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?
Yeppers - sometimes. He sure as hell wore the heck out of mine... lol.

Where do you work?
Currently umemployed..

What are you doing tomorrow?
Watching footballl, writing some letters and trying to get my Blazer back running.

Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
Nope - there's only one Michael Jackson.. Justin is good though..

Favorite name for a girl?
Theresa or Shaniqua... lol

Favorite name for a boy?
Christopher or Alan

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
I'm a guy and that's usually what we do - yes..

When was the last time you left your house?
Thursday morning...

Do you return your cart?
Always..

Do you have a dishwasher?
Yeah, that would be me...

What noise do you hear?
I hear the Counting Crows singing through my earphones..

Would you survive in prison?
Probably not - I'd be someone's bitch within a matter of days...

Who is the youngest in your family?
Of my immediate family - that would be me...

If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likely overpack?
No idea because most of my friends wouldn't travel together - I'll just say me.

Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
I know many with the same first name and a few with the same middle name as well.

What's the last thing you purchased?
A newspaper and a couple of drinks on Thursday morning..

Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
Hell no - cheap asses... lol.

What brand are your pants right now?
Lee's

Ever been to Georgia?
A couple of times - almost moved to Valdosta once.. wish I had gone ahead and done it..

What irritates you most on the internet?
The occasional pop-up - and people..

What brand is your digital camera?
Not sure - I can't get the damn thing to work...

Do you watch movies with your parents?
I try not too - Ma likes to talk too much during the movies..

What song best describes your life right now?
"I Never Cry" - Alice Cooper

Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?
Nope

Are you taking college classes right now?
Nope

Do you like sushi?
Blah! That stuff is nasty!

Do you get your hair cut every month?
Nope, but I should. I need a haircut right now pretty badly..

Do you go online everyday?
Pretty much - yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment