Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Okay, I Confess Survey - January 18, 2012

Okay - I Confess....

Do you mind explaining things to children?
It's not that I mind, but I'm not very good at it. I have little patience for other people and trying to explain stuff (I'm a lousy trainer) although I do try to be patient and understanding. It's not easy and I can do it, but it's not one of my strong points.

How many times a day do you go to the bathroom?
As many times as I need to.
Can you neatly write with your opposite hand?
I can write with my right hand almost as well as my left - both signatures are pretty damn bad!

Do you prefer chicken, beef, pork, or tofu?
Hmmmm! It's either chicken or beef - I think that depends on my mood and what I'm wanting. I can do much kind of cooking with either. I think beef gives me the most options though.

What are you doing besides this survey?
Watching news and getting ready to go uptown for a little while.

Do you have a clock in the room you are sitting in right now?
There's a clock on my computer keyboard and on my cellphone. No clock hanging around in this room though.

What is the name of your neighborhood or development?
Montclair

If you were a cow, would you sleep standing up, or lying down?
Not a cow, but a bull because I'm hung like a.... I would sleep standing up, I guess. I've never seen a cow / bull lying down unless it was dead. And I wouldn't want to be dead.

If you could go outta town right now where would you be going?
It doesn't matter to me so long as it's not Laurinburg - Wilmington would be nice as would Greer, SC. Never been there that I know of, but a very cool friend lives there and I've been kind of missing him as of late and would like to get a chance to hang around & chill w/ him for a while.

What is your favorite video game?
Ms. Pac Man

When did you cry last?
Last night - I was feeling kind of mushy & sentimental about the man I love and my eyes had a wet-moment.

Have you ever played the game MASH?
No.but I've watched the TV show and the movie many times.

Youre gonna get a piercing, where is it?
My left nipple - I've always wanted to pierce my left nipple.

How do you feel about your first true love?
First TRUE love - it's Cal and I love him...end of story.

When you were little, were you totally into Barney?
I've never really been all that much into Barney - I like the color and I used to sing his song to annoy people...and I did get my picture made with him back in 1990 - but I was never a Barney groupie or anything like that.

My number 4 friend has a nice:
I don't number my friends so what's this "number 4" crap? I'll say friend cause all of my friends, regardless of what number they might be if I used numbers to describe them, all have that in common - they're friends with a totally awesome sexy beast - ME!

Do you play games on your cell phone?
Not often, but every once in a while.

Are you an aunt/uncle?
I have one nephew by blood (Shawn), a few by marriage (my step-brother's kids) and several (Tian's and Tatitia's kids) who I consider to by my nieces and nephew - I love them kids!

If you could change one thing about your looks, what would it be?
Lose this belly - other than that, I'm pretty much awesome... lol.

What kind of magnets are on your fridge?
None at all at the moment - Ma cleaned it off the other day and took all the magnets, pictures, etc off and we never put them back up yet.

Who was the last person you had a serious talk with?
The mother figure (we're discussing a new family pet - I want and will be getting a new cat).

Who do you call when you need comfort?
I don't really have anyone I can call right now - Cal is unavailable through no fault of his own and I don't really have any friends that can "comfort" me without my feeling like a burden to them. So I just deal with it.

What movie do you want to see?
The new Avengers movie that's coming out later this year. Also I haven't had the chance to see the new Captain America movie yet. I heard it was good.

When is the last time you did a puzzle?
I did a few "Word Search" puzzles yesterday morning..

What songs would you put on a cd if you were about to burn one?
Not really sure - maybe just go through my music jukebox and pick the 16 - 18 songs that call out to me the most strongly.

When did you last go to the gym?
Ummmmm..... high school, I believe...lol

What cable company do you have?
DirecTV - it sucks!!

Have you ever played Monopoly, and won?
Many times - I'm actually pretty good at that game. I like to be the hat!

How easily do you apologize?
If I'm in the wrong, I'll apologize pretty easily. If I'm not wrong, don't hold your breath because an apology isn't going to happen.

Have you taken any medicine lately?
I take a pill for my diabetes every day and take an insulin shot with the pen as needed too.

Hottest thing you see right now?
A picture of my man, Cal that sits on my table next to the computer - he's the epitome of "sexy hotness"... lol.

Does everything happen for a reason?
Sure - why not!

What is your favorite online game?
Either Spider Solitaire (I'm the king of the world) or else Family Feud. Those are the only two games I play regularly.

Favorite TV channel?
It's a toss-up between Fox News, USA Network or the Chiller Network. I watch all three regularly.

Last place you got a hair cut?
Gene's Barber Shop, down by the court house. Kelvin is a damn trip!

Last person you made a bet with?
A guy I know - he didn't think I could do something within a certain time period - but he was wrong because I'm the best there is at what I do and if you don't believe me, try me.

Stayed in a hotel lately?
Not lately - it's been a while. Probably almost two years.

What is somthing you are scared to do?
Move away from this house and town and actually be on my own again - I need to do it, but I keep resisting..

Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
Brian (kind of) - I called him back and left a message on his voice mail. He still hasn't returned my call.

Do you have four generations still living in the family?
Nope!

Best rib place you've ate at?
I'm not really a "rib" kind of guy - I prefer Chinese or maybe a simple burger & fries than anything else.

Is there anything you always do before you go to bed?
Pee, turn on the fan, make sure I have a drink or bottle of water by the bed and turn off the light.

What goes best with soda?
Ice

How many lights are on in your house?
Two - one in the kitchen and one here in this room where I'm sitting & playing on computer / watching TV

Wanna get anything off your chest?
Jill is a lying bitch!!! 'Nuff said! And the dude across the road... "SEXY!"... damn, I'd love to blo... be with him.

What is something you learned today?
That this is too small a town, I've been here too long and I know too many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment